11.02.2015

October Reading

   WELL. October was pretty much a bust reading-wise, but I did do a great deal of schoolin'. I read a whole lot of academic papers, but only one actual book. So, this month's reading:
   And that's it. I have a couple months off of school now though, so November's reading should be a VAST improvement on October's. I have plans to read finally Catcher in the Rye and to read a book with more than 1000 pages called Hunger's Brides (I may die). I am going to read so much while I am not schooling. So much.

I dream of reading

6 comments:

  1. Hm. Catcher in the Rye eh? Are you sure? Your life is probably fine without it really...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will at least be able to check it off on "have you read..." lists, which will make me feel like a WINNER. Plus I am enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  2. I REALLY LOVE CATCHER IN THE RYE I WANT TO HUG HOLDEN IGNORE JENNY HER HEART IS MADE OF THE HARDEST STONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, you and Jenny have differing opinions on a book??!!???!?!?!????
      (I also want to hug Holden, so far)

      Delete