1.01.2014

resolve

   New Years. We love it. We hate it. We tried so hard and got so far, and in the end it doesn't even matter.

   Last year my resolution was simple: watch fewer movies and read more books than the year before. I kept it, which wasn't actually that hard because I read a paltry 25 books in 2012. 70 movies and 25 books in 2012, 62 movies and 40 books in 2013. The goal for this year is somewhat more challenging, especially considering that I will be starting school which, incidentally, involves a lot of reading and will take up a lot of my time.

   Resolved 2014:
  • Read at least 52 books
  • Watch at most 52 movies
  • Read through the Bible

   I've decided that reading the whole Bible should be a rolling resolution. I should do it every year.  I've read through it, but there are some books I've only read once and that's a crying shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment